The new construction of Crofton High School created an opportunity for TJ Distributors, Inc to give this school top of the line products in both their main gym, and their auxiliary gym. We delivered and installed:
In June 2020, we completed a replacement of the old bleachers at Spotsylvania High School in Spotsylvania, Virginia. TJ Distributors, Inc. removed their old bleachers in order to deliver and install their new, customized bleachers in their main gym. This project consists of:
In October 2018 we completed a project for Longwood University in Farmville, VA. The University needed a seating solution for a new multi-purpose room on campus. After budgeting and design with architects and the school, we delivered and installed a beautiful new telescopic platform that you can see below.
- The telescopic platform is a 30′-6″ wide by 12 row Maxam+ by Hussey Seating Company.
- The seating is an upholstered Club Bench with backrests by Hussey Seatway (UK).
- Additional features include: carpeted decking, wood front panels, self-storing rails, and vinyl end curtains.
This Spring we completed an exciting project in Wilmington, DE: the new 76ers Fieldhouse. Our scope of work included:
- Two Hussey Seating Company Maxam+ telescopic platforms 20 rows high featuring 2,078 Metro chairs with cupholders and autolift operation
- 24′ Video platform
- Six Performance Sports Systems ceiling mounted basketball backstops
- Three ceiling mounted divider curtains
- Three Daktronics scoreboards & shot clocks
This project for The Catholic University of America included two 99′-6″ banks of Hussey Seating Company Maxam+ telescoping bleachers with auto folding Metro chairs and cupholders, a 24′ video platform, and graphic logo vinyl end curtains.